counter

Thursday 19 February 2009

ready to let go :-]

no further details .i don't wanna talk about it now. bottom:just bits and parts of one of the poem in sex and the city. love it.

Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us - I can live only wholly with you or not at all .... No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never - Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves. And yet my life in V is now a wretched life - Your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men ....- Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
ever thine
ever mine
ever ours

love,belle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what has gotten into you? poetic all of a sudden. wish that you can forget him...finally