counter

Thursday 17 April 2008

evening with garnet

garnival.cirque de masquerade.a fantastic one indeed with a haunted house-carnival games and so much more.too much to be listed down.anyway they made me a killer ghost.and so my costume went from ugly to bloody to hideously gruesome.the garnival went well.it was full of energy.vibrant.wild.a blender of fun-laughter and screams.a perfect night for those who hd just finished their trial exams.the haunted house acc to the girls was really scary.was it? a whole lot of thanks to all the commitee and of crs to the hard-working ghosts.you guys did great.cheers!well all the hard work hs been paid off and yes.i am loving garnet


julie and farhan.oggy below

-qyn

p/s: varsh's bday another 15 minutes(:

well, i'm suppose to talk bout garnival...hmm..what should i say??let see...congrats to qyn for d splendid haunted house. yeay! i guess u do look "super cute" wit d killer costume. haha. fits u perfectly though. besides d haunted house, overall it ws an okay evening. me n arine went together while qyna busy haunting people throughout d nite. played a few games. d interhouse competitions were cool- d messy ice cream eating competition, mind boggling rubik's cube- spent 1 whole hour que-ing outside d haunted house, at last i didn't evn enter it as qyna convinced me dt it's nt haunted anymore since d ghosts dh penat sgt. my advise to all d 'hantu's, next time make sure u r fit enough to scare people: ) not much of camwhoring, mybe i'm tired..or maybe there's some othr reasons 4 it. what i cn say, some bad n good things happend to me dt nite. no details bout dt particular matter. lastly, an outstanding ovation to oggy, housecapt of garnet n all commitee members, n of course miss syahrina aka qyna!!

-love, belle-

Eventhough I'm a garnetor, I was busy attending to something else, and most of the time, I did the job no one wanted to do, ferrying stuff from chalet to GH. I think I went back and then about four times, and the best trip was taking a forgotten baby full of blood in the middle of the crowd. You should see people's looks all throughout my journey. :P But hey, at the end, I'm proud of my "little" friend who became "scary" that night. Hahah..:) You were WAY, WAY cool,..(I won't repeat):P. And my "big" friend, with her ultimate "success" *wink... hahah..Belle dh maju :P....But although I spent the Garnival times sitting on a chair, trying to overcome my dizziness and headache that I don't know how it came...there's only one word to describe it..FUN! ^_^

No comments: