counter

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Longer weekend then normal..FINALLY :p

Bapak's coming to fetch me late. Like always.. it's a busy world to live in. Thoughts of going home this weekend in a way excites me. Because I don't need to do much of the work around the house, not as much as I have to do if Bibik isn't home. She's coming back today. :) Finally...
But in a way, I think, the absence of a person taking care of the house, and us, taking care of it ourselves can be really fun. Really binds us together, to tolerate.. :D Yeah, it's a rare occassion.
Anyway, I have high expectations of this weekend..to be relaxing, especially after, having a long, tiring week and three days, not forgetting the three past weekends that is full of ironing, and washing and fast food. :p
Things are suddenly getting crazy. I miss Mr Cranwell's class, and yeah, Ms Christine leaving too, so who is ever going to teach us History? Events come and pass, like pages turned in a book, fast and not even letting me to stop and think. Or to hesitate. The bright side, it's good, the dark side, I'm abandoning some matters I shouldn't.
Sometimes we need a break, but in some cases, you just to go on and on and on, until those stuff bothering just cannot seem to catch up. Today, I saw a character that interests me. Probably the person's concentration in doing something made me stare. Like nothing could be a distraction at all. But that person is often seen alone, but at the same time, is near to the people around that person. I don't know how to explain it. But anyway, screw it, just caught my eye for a mere few minutes, fine..one hour.
I think I'm settling down for some sleep. Today is truly a tiring day..again. :)

No comments: