counter

Thursday 17 April 2008

A serpent's egg :p

"A serpent's egg" That's my last words in my Lit essay. And suddenly I thought of something. I'm always afraid of having one near me. That's why I never really go near anyone, cause probabilities of them being a serpent's egg is equally likely to being not. And well, I miss the private cost and benefit, making me far, far different from Bismarck. Hahah..That happens when one day, you're so obsessed about what you learn.
Well, these days had been..well, unpredictable. Every second I try to hide myself, and one day I get a person saying with surprise, "She's actually taking Lit?" in a voice that sounds so degrading me, and another day, I get a person that I suspect does not know my existence actually talking to me. Hey, I don't mind both ways. Cause basically when you see a girl who shuts up and just live her own world, probably you'd get that. Being degraded sometimes, and being talked to, sometimes. Most of the time? I enjoy living with my MP4 and books. And definitely..moving on. It's hard, but I'm on my feet now. And I'll never repeat what I did before. :)

No comments: