counter

Saturday 19 April 2008

Past Pieces



I remembered that beautiful night,

When we watched the shining stars dancing,

Celebrating the glow from the moon,

We revealed our past and wondered about what may enter,

Still standing firm in the present,

And ended racing at the highway,

Without hesitation.

She said, "We'll get through this together."

How harshness would change us, I wonder.

And we looked upon the exit,

And smiled knowing one day, we'd get out from the pit.

We made our choices,

Some right or wrong withstanding the curses,

And I wonder how many hearts broke,

How many anger provoked.

And now, I wish I could erase the past,

so that boldness would be my resort at last,

But then how can I ever do it,

when at the end,

The pieces of the past puzzle,

creates this present image

that remains eternal in this page :)

No comments: