counter

Friday 25 April 2008

Fake :)

Literature is news that stays as news :) Found that in Ms Madeline's class. And as I wrote it in my journal, someone said, "You're just like that girl's mum in A Walk To Remember." Yeah, yeah. Maybe it's really..not the in-thing today for people to do stuff like that. Lately, I've been shutting up a lot, and observing things around me. Honestly? I like to write the stuff I think about in my journal, maybe because I think I'm not ready to show it to the world :) Maybe because if I get involve myself in something a little too much, I might ruin it. Hahah..I know, I know. WEIRD.

I guess I've been keeping myself busy these days. I don't care if I'm tired, cause when I'm tired, I forget about the things that are hurting me, and I can just go to sleep without even thinking. You see, I've learnt something from events happening lately. Allah bestowed upon us what we need, not what we want. And in the end, sometimes maybe I'm hating some of them, but indeed, it helped me a lot, to keep my life ticking.

Sometimes, I do question myself, "Am I fake?" or is it because I just am hesitating to hurt others with the truth about me? At times, maybe I'd rather be alone, because I'm afraid of hurting others, but then when they always make you laugh, and happy, and brightens your day, you just can't stop yourself from loving them.

Maybe if I have a chance to ask God a question..I'd ask this, "Why did He ever create love in the first place?" :)

No comments: