counter

Thursday 10 July 2008

flight of the concords






''i am sharing a kebab with the most beautiful girl with a kebab''




sorry for not updating that much guys.i am so busy nowadays and my life is in a puddle of stepped cupcakes.let me see.my brother ray is back.thanks a bunch ray for the dvd ''flight of the concords'' its killing me already. and he mentioned a couple of times of being classically handsome now that he is an official mat salleh. oh and the us accent? its bloody classic.i am into bloody british indies and that explains i am accentuating bloody british accent too. sounds stupid. anyhow now he can play the guitar with me singing jason mraz i'm yours beside him.suara katakku ini agak merdu katanya. then there was rugby between mckk and the so-called super kacak star on saturday. so off we went to ipoh to see my kedot bengot who's playing rugby for his school.pretty impressive that they lost tho.i wasnt at all surprise about the result of the game.but then my kedot bengot did his best and we were very proud of him.cherios little brother.then there was bowling between tkc and mckk.and as usual my mom and i? we suck hard.no fair lah.i wna be a boy and be in their mckk group (:

No comments: