counter

Wednesday 30 July 2008

..Whaimy-phobia..

i'm not in the mood of writing..at all :(

but since qyna begged me this entire freaking week..yeah qyn, i'll find something interesting to write on. in a short while, i'll have to switch to my "cheerleader" mode as the basketball competition is about to start. "that person"needs my support...i guess?? haha. " good luck, mrW !! *wink*

well, like arine said, this semester is damn hectic. tonnes of work, assignment to do..and not to forget econs+physics+math tests coming up next week. i sure do need a break. so, i'v signed up for a physics trip and all thanks to dr.foord, we'll be in sunway lagoon this sunday.hooray! but there's few tasks that need to be completed there. not a true relaxing visit after all. still, out of this secluded forest. hehe :p ouh, i forgt to mention earlier, i gt a new physics teacher! quote christina "..the physics god has granted our one tiny wish.." totally agree with you, dear. a fresh start is what all of us need at the moment. with my rusty brain, i do have to start picking up the stuff that i left during the 3 weeks break. really, really need that.

urmm..don't have any idea for my ps yet. what should i write??i have to start writing..fast, my name is about come up on the list. all this ucas thingy really bothers me a lot. universities, referee..and of course,PS. i wish i have more time. being an 18-month-er, i guess..time runs quickly. sometimes, i just couldn't catch up with it. "laughter is the best medicine.."said ms madeline during my ielts class this morning. so, i'l laugh more and love less..oops..cn i actually do that??naah..both are equally good as remedies :)

besides all the stuff above, i just got a reply letter from my petbro along with sweets. aww..i have to admit, quite impressed with his vast knowledge on sports and musics. *a not so good first impression during the house meeting*-vanish from my mind*Puff*. adorable person i must say. ewe.haha. as for my petsis, she always replies quickly. no problem so far.

currently, at basketball court. garnet is fighting against topaz. no point of having me there. maybe when he's playing, i'l go check the game out. after being a stalker for a moment just now..'i cn see him from my chalet area' hah! he is one h-t dude! seriously, no kidding. i love all his shirts and nice tie-s. dressing wise-i give him an A+.biased, indeed i am. anyways, it's only a crush..'nothing more, nothing less'..full stop! plus, he barely even knows me. not expecting more than that. (bluff??). we just have to wait and see :)

p/s : he makes my heart stop pounding..

love, belle

No comments: