counter

Thursday 10 July 2008

Man. I intend to stay awake tonight to finish Malaysian Studies, so that I feel that it would be worth it to watch Hellboy 2 tomorrow. Haha. I wonder if i'd survive. In the failure of finding infos, I settle down on writing another entry. :)
^_^ days have been unproductive. Totally. keep telling myself to study, but i ended up watching buffy, (hey, that rhymes). yeah. i'm nt even halfway thru season 4, i wanna watch until season 6. u knw something weird? a lot of ppl actually populate my home these days. in the mornings it will be filled by these construction workers that never stops drilling, and at nights there's ppl visiting.
i guess lots of things have been bothering my mind. like there are a whole lot of things awaiting that i feel like just running away from, but i know, no escape. and then how i need to cope with a lot of stuff. and the past on the move of invading the present. it's not harmful btw, just I dunno, weird? and then next in list, this insecurity feeling that keeps popping frm nowhere. and yeah, i tend to react and assume a lot. assumptions can be damaging. possibly because i just don't get myself these days. i mean, yeah, i dunno what's missing in the puzzle, so i can't find the remedy.
but hey its not all rain and no sunshine. huhu. there's lots of sunshine, and i have no space to complain. i mean i laugh a lot, really. i mean, it doesn't suck that much from it used to. there's a sanctuary that keeps me away from stuff stated above. haha. i guess that's the gud thing of not walking your own road. you don't feel that terrible when things go wrong, or if u have a feeling it would.
i guess i hv this fear in me i don't understand. maybe i just need to figure it all out. and maybe a good night's sleep might help. Haha. I know. I'd forget about all work and play until Hellboy 2 ends 2mrw. then i'd think of struggling through the heaps of work i should have finished by now. :) okay. so what now? I'm going to bed after Regina Spektor's song ends.

No comments: