counter

Monday 7 July 2008

Just Let Everything Fall In Place..

I dreamt that I was shot and left to die. That woke me up. I ran downstairs. "What time are we going to the airport?" Luqman and kakqilah stared at me blankly. "Now?"
"AAAAAAA! Why didn't u wake me up?" I ran upstairs. By the time I'm halfway through, I heard Luqman's voice calling from downstairs, "Tipu la! " teruk gler...dah laa org baru mimpi kene tembak, pastu tipu orang pepagi. Haha. Takdek keje tul bebudak ni.
We were to send Dek Yah to bandung thatday. She's the first to go overseas in the family. Everyone was there. I think most of them were kinda sad, but Tokwan starts with this funny questions I think from his kampung. But haha, at the end when she was going in the departure area, I started seeing red eyes over here and there. "Macam satu kampung hantar die.." I heard some stranger said. I was standing quite far frm there thanks to Balqis who keeps pulling me around the airport.
This time I let her, cause then I wouldn't think of the sadness coming silently in me. haha.. Like, Dek Yah is one of my closest cousins ever. The 1990s trio. Haha..funny. Everyone was like screaming her name until she vanished from sight..the superstar moment. Hehe. Can't imagine when my time comes. If it ever happens. The touching part? This week there were fights here and there, but because we're letting Dek Yah go for a very long time, everyone came back together. I see Tokwan smiling a lot when all my cousins surrounded him, I mean, we miss him when he went away. and even little fairuz gave this 1 minute + kiss on his cheek. Haha. maybe that'd made him think twice before going away again.
But I got some flu and a cold that very same day. and the rest of the day was sleeping. Huhu.
Now? Feeling better. With that 2330 curfew last night. Yeah, fine. That works. Although I spent quite sometime staring at the ceiling before falling asleep.
I guess this week will be finishing all the abandoned homeworks. so..gotta go!

No comments: