counter

Friday 8 August 2008

All I Need...

Home, at last. But then, im speechless. For one moment. Thinking of so many things that happened this week, and the week before. Im not supposed to even be back this week, but the urgency to find money within a short time forces me to do so. "You and I, we never had the easy pavement, we've both been hurt before.." some new song I've been hearing. :)
As much as time can make us heal and forget, as much as that can time make us realize some things we never did before. "When I was trying to mend my broken heart, I tend to focus on my work, and become the best person I could be." says Brooke Davis. The only constant thing in life is change, and we have no choice but to conform to it. Even if at the end, you feel like a stranger to someone you thought you knew. And even with the frustrations that keep coming by, you can give up on loving..but not living. Even if it means dragging your feet and keep trying to stand up again..no matter how hard it can be, no matter how history keeps repeating. and you'd understand how helpful a smile could be to enlighten your days. ^_^ and no matter how much fear you have of being hurt again, you just have to believe that it won't hurt to open up to people around you now and then. isn't life........?
Im crapping in the midst of my ngantok-ness. haha. today, tokwan told us a very funny story. He went to the hospital and when he was about to go back, he realized that his car was missing. He searched around, and even notified security. And at last he figured out that...he got the wrong floor! I just love the way, he'd laugh at himself..or simply smile. I notice his eyes are a bit..blue. and yeah it's my lucky day! bapak walks in and gave me money with two digits on it..from embah :) hehehehehehe.....bahagie gler. right. i hv to sleep.gotta wake up at 5 2mrw, cz someone promised me a delicious breakfast if i accompany her to the airport early in the morning. Later~

No comments: