counter

Thursday 14 August 2008


I found this pic as Hanis' friendster profile. The 1990s trios sending the future doctor to Indonesia. Well, I wished the picture of the three of us when we were little kids are captured by a digi camera, but never mind. Huhu..looking at it, I cant help smiling thinking of the years that has passed, we're almost 18 already..Im going to be the latest one to turn 18. Owww....But yeah, frm left, economist-doctor-doctor. But note: Im faking my height. Im supposed to be taller than that. :p The two ppl at the sides of the pictures will be travelling the world one day..and probably, never get married. Hahah
JUST got back from Econs test actually. Slept for four hours last night cause I finished washing the water containers for IAW with Adina about 11.30..and then the night chat with Belle and Shen, while reading the AS syllabus. Thought itd be mcq today, turns out as an essay. but honestly? I prefer essays. but..cant believe we're taking AS exams this oct-nov. im taking all my subjects for AS..and, tht makes..8 papers. Ouch. and great news! havent started at all. boing2* im gonna be a nerd this one week hols next week. cz aft i come back..its submitting ps, and TRIALS! NO! And extra classes day and night. Im so dead!
Yesterday was a great day! cz i felt that i kinda did two or three things that scares me, and yeah, eventhough my heart was beating fast, i had that thrill. i actually convinced myself to venture things im afraid of. :) N the chat with Ms Linda kinda gave me some..hope?
Right..Im back at the chalet to actually compensate my sleep. so i shud strt sleeping b4 this free block ends. Later.
p.s: fave song of the day: Stolen-Dashboard Confessional

No comments: