counter

Sunday 24 August 2008

when kakak gets engaged...


2 guys and a girl :D hehe.
sweet :)

hey, im supposed to be the same height as my brothers. ceh diorg gune songkok..x aci!

future bro in law n kakak


atiqah-acap(my crush)-me


sisters :)

sian azeem, muke setengah je. :p
Phew...:) tired but well, it was a success. the night b4 i struggled until 4am just to finish all my hws..(but still nt finished) and woke up early to help out. Haha. My 1st job in the morning-help wak idah cook for like..a lot of ppl, and i worked there until almost 12 just to prepare lunch.but im nt the one cooking. i just help out with all the veges and chillies and garlics and onions etc. x sempat nk duduk, tetibe kakak stormed in with loads of chocs. im like."is it fr me?:)" kakak gave me that "look" and laughed. x laa..ni fr door gifts, u hv to pack them. huhu..i cn curik sket while packing them. n suddenly kakak turns around and said, "Dont even think of stuffing some in your mouth" haha. hw cn she read my mind? am i that easy?
by 2 pm i felt so tired thinking of hw many hours of sleep i got last night. so i did my most brilliant tactic of curik tulang. hehe..tido bwh katil, so no one cn fnd me. dont laugh..it works! no one found me fr the next one and a half hours. yeah! by the time i went down again, my house was so full of people.
i realized then how my family is..huge! with mama + bapak's side..wo...u cn imagine hw packed my house was. i think we used so much electricity everywhere that blackouts keep occuring throughout the day. by evening, when i went up in my room, i was astounded. my room was full of my cousins watching some superhero movie, and lil kids tossing my stuff around. i dunno why..i laughed.maybe cause i dunno, my room was so in a state of chaos, but they were all just..funny.
after maghrib when the event was about to start, i went down with my cousins. someone pulled me to my sister's preparation room and said, "your sister looks really..different" haha. "tipu!" i answered. but as i entered, my breath stopped for a pit one sec. "whoa!" i heard two voices frm behing. saw azeem and aiman looking at kakak. haha. mak imah ckp,"tu mahal tu. their "whoa"" yeah, kakak looked different, like she's stepping into the adult world. cnt believe hw time flies, she's going to have her own family soon. suddenly some1 asked me, "make-up?" immediately i laughed and went out of the room to save myself.:)
kakak looks beautiful during her engagement..and everything went on smoothly. huhu, my cousins talked me into taking a LOT of brownies, and when i was in the process of taking them, the waiter stared at me as if im some alien..huhu. the best part was the chat at the end when most of the guests went home already. my cousins and i sat outside and we laughed over a whole lot of matters. we frgt about the dread of finishing the hols and struggling for one moment. yerp. i looked at the faces tonite, and theyre happy to welcome a new member of the family. and i am too. and everything is just still new for me. but its going to be okay. changes are good. :) may they be blessed with happiness.

No comments: