counter

Wednesday 27 August 2008

koleq has a new batman








in mara college seremban where adequate sleep is a complete rarity, incarcerated living organism like me prefer to write blogs and update my fellow loving platonic comrades about my boring stories and adventures. its true that i need medicine. medicine to unwind my coiled confused brain which bleeds crap every twenty minutes. before that congratulations to mr anwar for winning the permatang pauh by-election. ''kolet kolek koleq'' - sounds like an old boy looks like an old boy. i quote my new t-shirt presented by my father. thanks dad. i reckoned some profoundly agitated eyes,staring at me ferociously when i entered dewan selera yesterday wearing the new tee. i think i digested part of my pride but damn lah. who cares.battle of the wordlords. this is a competition held by the college during its annual open week. they provide you with a word and youre required to babble about it for two solid minutes. for example. the screen says describe '' g a y s'' and i would talk continuously on how gay shane ward is in almost all of his music videos. unfortunately i was deliberately forged by my teachers to enter it. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah . by official dictate, not by my peers' views or public acclaim, i know that i will supremely have trouble devoting myself in such healthy competition because i know myself and i know that my head has gone goo-goo crazy at that time. anyhow i was hoping on a more serious topic like the livelihood of hardcore poor, global food crisis, climate change, global warming, environmental degradation or unproductive agriculture that results in hunger, breeds violence and insecurity etc. and guess what i received the word ''batman'' shit. i compounded my long past experience on this particular comic superhero cum hottie hottie bod superstar acting in the sequel but all i can get in my head was blankness. and so i said '' urgh uuuuuuuuuuuurgh oh ahhhhhhhhhhhh urgh urgh'' honk honk. say something for godness sake. yes i said a couple of words but all of them turned out ridiculously out of topic. it would be presumption on my part and i could be proven wrong, but logic would suggest that the choice of word is irrefutably RETARDED. the conclusion out of this is i suck.big time.oh my. my break time is over. i have chemistry now. until then belle and arine. miss you guys. hell loads. sumpah.



No comments: