counter

Sunday 3 August 2008

someone quote ''sunny is a stupid indonesian love song''

dear belle
hurm. hurm. hurm. i am writing and at the moment waiting for my roomies. theyre buying some fattening burger lembu tonight. woo its tempting but i am strictly on diet now. hee. shit lah so many nyamuk here. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. right. there's even more. bab i nyamuk. ok that doesnt sound right. i am putting two species of animal together and its already cursing.maybe theyre halting me from writing bad stuffs about my house captain. i heard bad news about him. the girls here gossip even more than they eat. anyway i cant believe iski is coming tomorrow. wait until he sees this (staring ferociously at this over-pouring tong sampah beside me). gosh i'm totally hogged up at the moment. the whole colony is biting me at the moment. good night belle. until then.

No comments: