counter

Tuesday 14 October 2008

long time huh? :)

days had been busy and hectic. :) right. didnt check this blog for quite sometime already. well, in the midst of this free ielts blog that is VERY rare, and maths P1 AS tomorrow, felt like writing. :D last week was aidilfitri celebration where shen actually wore a baju kurung. but sadly, belle, varsh n christina balik, jadik im the only one privileged to see shen sopan dlm baju kurung. :D hehe.
but yeah, glad aidilfitri celeb was a success, and the hall looked beautiful tht night. i am so gonna paste that pic of ketupat i painted when i go back home. ^_^ huhu. and glad i get to know a whole lot of ppl during the preparation process, mostly the juniors of course (which is act our age, and weirdly they gave me this surprised look when i said that we are peers :p) but now, the end of that marks the exam weeks that are gonna occupy the four weeks of the six weeks left in kyuem for this semester. my schedule would be one at a time, not packed, but ill end the exams latest, cause im doing all my AS exams, but yeah, mostly ppl will end up their exams early. waaa~ 
and the whole cambridge thing and uni things are at high time now. shen's got a conditional offer already..cn u believe tht?? terer gler. n yeah, cambridge gave out their interview dates already. economics' mock interview was yesterday btw. met this european guy that asked me to describe the global financial crisis in three SHORT sentence. hehe. traded that with an analogy. :D but the interview was way better than dr horsefall's. he made me feel stupid in a polite way, but the european guy yesterday showed me the areas that i screwed up and top-ups my interest for economics. ^_^ he said that i have a great sensitivity to my surroundings which made me thought of how ppl said that im not exactly an alert person :) haha. but id try being an economic geek until my interview :) and just give it the best, i guess. im not really sure of going to cambridge, but id certainly want to learn frm ppl like tht european guy yesterday. seriously. he makes me want more n more of tht knowledge. thts why my interview yesterday kinda extended quite late. okay..gotta study. BYE! 
p/s qyna im not exactly dumping this blog :) this one will always be my public blog, if id ever do another one, itd be private :D

No comments: