counter

Sunday 5 October 2008

"my dear kyuem"

boohoo! im back at cllg. yeay!
first day of classes aftr two weeks break wasnt as bad as i expected. i managed to complete my physics and econs homework before 7am this morning. talking bout last minute. pardon me but i am like this. haha. slept for one hour, and wakey wakey for dr foord's class. physics. aiyo! waiting for block 6, nothing happened. enough said. mr jamal's class today..nothing to do also. haih. the best part, after class, walked with biha to rc. guess what?? bumped into few of my bodyguards. new haircut huh mr ray? nice. army style. then, at rc, meet up with arine. saw mr m! new hairstyle gak! smart. but gay-ish .. i like it.. like a lot! haha .*wink* whats up wiht ppl with new hair-do. then,out from rc, passed by my-used-to-be-bodyguard. same as usual. the most important thing, whaimy. haven't seen him yet bcz skipped lunch just now. i wonder what he'll look like now.hmm?? this week, i'll be busy with maths stuff and ucas : ( thank god i have arine who can help me with this ucas-leceh-thingy.*wink* thats it for now.ciao!



p/s : story bout raya..i'll update later ;p

love, belle

No comments: