counter

Friday 24 October 2008

when your interview day become one of the craziest day in your life :)

now yesterday's a great relief. finally, had cambridge interview gone over with. quoting varsh: we dont need to worry anymore about what the interviewer might ask. mine was just yesterday, christina + shen's were one day before me, and varsh was on monday. just got a thinking skills assessment to get over with. haha, cnt believe how fast time can fly..just like that. i cnt believe that i got passed that interview already. but one thing for sure, im glad i tried, at least i got rid of one what ifs in my life. and anyway yesterday at taylors was one of the craziest day in my life. somehow, after my interview, in the middle of a meal in mcd, suddenly my phone beeped. amiey + dare ajak gi subway. hehe :D but yeah, even though they actually got me into buying them subway sandwiches that are damn expensive :p it was worth it. i had a great crazy time, esp when i havent met them for so long. they dont really change, theyre still the same old dare and amiey with the exception that amiey seemed to lose weight. haha. and going around in a suit, and almost jatuh tangge :D was like CRAZY. when we went to mcd again to meet dare's friends, we stumbled upon qillermaz and dyra right at the entrance. nice spot for a reunion huh? :) but yeah i had fun. amiey actually talked me + dare into playing this game of connecting three straws and drinking from four cups of Revive just to get this free Narnia file and CD. in PUBLIC. huhu. but yeah, as predicted dare won. she got a james morrison cd. huhu. i guess time can change a lot of things and can fly so fast, but somehow there are just some things that never change, and they dont change for good. glad i met them. they kinda saved me in a way :) so like i shud mark this day 23rd oct 2008, one of the craziest day in my life, and i spent most of it wearing a suit. :p.

3 comments:

Al-Faqir 'Abdullah Munib ilaiHi said...

thank you my sisters for putting a link to my blog. i have just noticed it. keep on blogging, mainly for the goodness of everyone.

:)

Anonymous said...

sayang.sayang.SAYANG~!!!!!
oh.em.gee.
aku dah kurus ke?!!!!
*blush*BLUSH*
that's flattering.

and lol~!!!!
do edit in that i skipped my physics class for you [and subway treat]~~
lol~!!
*like that's something i've nvr done bfore*
[no,you don't have to.i'm just putting that in for the sake of putting it in.okay2,my english sucks.don't give me lectures on sentence and phrase construction.]
i love you arine~!

and i pray.pray.pray you'll get the cambridgewhatever~!
then, i'll wait for my first international shipping~!
i love you,arine~!*wink*

ps: be honoured. dare spent her 20cent to give me the link to this.lol~!!!!!!!!

qyna.belle.arine said...

haha :) im honoured