counter

Thursday 1 May 2008

superserious







today is oga day.old girls association.apparently i cant make it.such a pleasant feeling tho when you have your juniors texting you msgs whether you can make it to school for the big event.sorry my dear i cant because my mom is not around.belle dropped me at my gate yesterday to find that nobody's home.my parents are away to port dickson for a holiday and i tot they are away for the weekends too.turns out they'll be coming back soon.damn.was about to curi curi keluar this saturday.so now its me and my noodle and my tv and my reliable laptop all alone.my parents out.my brothers gone.i have so much to do in so little time tho e.g homework and xm studying and massive prep for the conference.nah i think i'll go for more sleeping and juno and i am sam and oth and GA and finishing episodes of GG.im ordering pizza soon.what more can i ask for on a holiday like this? to my dear friend cum classmate juge.do stay strong and we are always here for you.on behalf of my family and my dads mcoba comm, i would like to express my utmost condolence to you and your family.
lets all recite Al-fatihah for the late father
of juge-noor azrina sidek who has just passed away of cancer.
Al-fatihah.


-qyn

No comments: