counter

Saturday 6 September 2008

12.28 am

location: study room
me, trying to absorb s1 stuff thts killing me very slowly..:( and Luqman, beside me, installing some CSI game in my laptop while Kakqilah filling her Bristol form right at the opposite frm me. after a few minutes-Luqman brings a McD brochure at the table. Let's order. :) hehe. division of labour: ordering and waiting fr the delivery guy-Luqman, providing the money-me, continue looking at her brand new ipod-Kakqilah. notice the inequilibrium? :) haha. i agreed to share the sundae choc with Luqman. so, i ate some and passed it to him.

me: hbskn laa..
him: (disbelief) ape ni? sikit nye amik. mane kaknana yg dulu?
me: dh kenyang laa..
kakqilah: dont tell me..
me: nope i dont believe in diets
him: cube tgk bebetul. ntah2 kt tgh2 sundae to ade lubang.

huhu. u knw one problem of trying to reduce my consumption of food. my family will think there's something wrong with me. but nway, i dun believe in diets. im keeping my stomach fr fairuz's b'day party 2mrw. :D huhu.
just nw, while going to the bazaar ramadhan with kakak, it rained heavily. so we crammed under one umbrella 2gether. there were so many umbrellas, kakak called it "the battle of umbrellas" :D while trying to fulfil kakqilah's demand for "kuih yg manis" we stopped at one stall. since kakak's hands were full, she told me to buy any kuih while she stayed a bit further. there were many ppl at tht stall, so i waited by the side~probably cause all the current customers there were men. that made me reluctant to squeeze myself in between them.. and the stall owner seemed more than occupied. maybe id just wait until he's done with everyone else. suddenly a little boy came up to me.

boy: akak nak beli ape?
me: (smiles) camne kire?
boy: (states the price of all the kuihs that are green-i wonder why) tp boleh bg murah kalau akak beli banyak.
me: (tells hm wht i wanna buy)
boy: (pulls his dad's shirt and tells him)(Boy's dad looks at me, gives me a smile and then packs the kuih fr me)nanti lain kali akak dtg laa sini lagi tau. (while waiting for his dad to finish)
me: (nods and smiles) tq :)

heheh...that little boy is so cute. i think maybe he's not even in primary school yet. out of all the male present there, the little boy proves to be more gentleman than any of them :p haha. :D

p/s: to belle, shen, varsh n esp christina: enjoy ur weekend and doe in college :) i'll try bringing back kfc..if i can.
and to qyna, selamat berpuase :)

No comments: