counter

Friday 12 September 2008

this is not a fashion statement

one day. one normal friday. naura found a little boy by the college street compound.
nau: ah camni if you nak tekan. tap tap tap tap tap. nanti ade awek cani lah you text herrrrrr. (haha i know youre going to kill me nau)
little boy: oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


me: eh nau. cute doh budak ni
nau: aah like hell. ntah mane die datang i pon dunno (blur)
me: hey adik. you nak jadi ape besar nanti?
little boy: heeeeeee heeeeee hihihi
me: aih tak paham melayu ke budak ni?
nau: (ignoring me as she was busy texting i think)
me: adik nak jadi model tak?
little boy: naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak ! (looking at me with hopeful eyes)
me: ok honey. youre going to be a star! (pretending to be one of those crapful top modelling agencies)
nau: jooooooooom!
this is the hottest reality tv show. this is kms TOP MODEL. wanna be on top?
(then the song goes retardedly nanananananananananananana)
KMS TOP MODEL.
CYCLE 1.
presenting our supermodel : SYAMER

this is the CHRISTIAN LACROIX'S excited look.
(do ignore nau's hand)

this is the CALVIN KLEIN'S ''not-so-underwearish'' look.

this is LOIUS VUITTON'S ''cak'' look.

this is GIORGIO ARMANI'S ''animal skin-on-head'' look.


this is SALVATORE FERRAGAMO'S '' i am a cool dude with no hair'' look.

(and he refused to give my i-pod back)

the one in green is vera wang. the one in purple is just naura. haha. thanks budak kecik!

No comments: