counter

Monday 22 September 2008

-untitled-

im bored at home...and i have a hell loads of stuff to do by this week. cz next week i'm heading to melaka. hooray!balik kampung! but when my mum said we'r going back on sunday, shocked..which means i only hv like a few days more to complete all my assignments. aaargh, one of the reasons as to why i hate holidays, apart from what qyna hd mentioned earlier. hehe . well, last saturday, since mama and baba js gt back from umrah, we had a 'big' buka puasa at mak long's house. everyone ws there i guess, except for pak teh's family. not a surprise. huhu . the most fun part ws watching the kids played all night long at the garage. they sure brighten up my day. after rushing from ikea, then to sg buloh..finally to putra height. i must say it ws indeed a tiring day.


as for yesterday, my mum, my sisters and i went shopping for baju raya. my mum keep repeating "we don't hv much time, so you hv to buy them today..yadaa". hey, don't force me into buying something i don't want. but at last, found one that i like after walking for hours. our theme colour for this year is green. for some unknown reasons, my mum chose green. its not that i don't like green, but i would certainly prefer pink. haha. enough bout yesterday. thats it for now.tata.
p/s : waiting for somebody to say hello! : (
love, belle

No comments: