counter

Friday 5 September 2008

raining raining



''rain rain go away, come again tomorrow because i dont wna have class'' that is nadia. she has an ''educatedly'' cool umbrella to protect her while i have none.well it has been raining for the past few days. and it has been me sleeping until the very end of the evening without noticing. i got back from class soaking wet because there was no umbrella around to be used. and my shoes are caked with earth-like clusterings. the second time i went to class, there was no umbrella too.luckily there were iski and jhar who umbrella-guarded me along the way.thanks guys (tho jhar continuously asked iski to let go of the umbrella and forged to me to run like baboon) brurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. its darning cold at the moment. i better stop.i wonder whats for berbuka.
before that lets all recite Al-fatihah to the late grandpa of nana's (my kms buddy cum roomate) who has just passed away late evening yesterday. Al-fatihah.

No comments: