counter

Thursday 11 September 2008

when u teman belle to stalk whaimy in the rc :p

a question hit me last nite during tadarus, when kak farah asked us..why must there be Judgement Day? actually its nt the question tht hit me. its the answer. cause in life, not everything is fair, not everyone receives a fair judgement and not everyone gets the right ending. something in the 1st movie of hellboy disturbs me too;its not how you start something tht matters, its how u end it. sumthing like tht. 
somehow i thought of sumthing that havent crossed my mind for so long already. in fact i think, i almost forgot about the whole matter. maybe cause..i just dont wanna remember. theres a point of time when i wonder if who i am now is like...u knw, some balasan to wht i used to do, if i neglected some stuff i shouldnt in the past. 
and i went back to how i ended up my school days...yerp. whether i ended it in a good way or bad way..hurm, thts debatable. i dunno. sometimes when i just dunno, and i dont wnt it to budge me, i forget about it. and well, at certain moments like that, it just comes back. i sat alone for quite a while thinking of tht last nite..phew, what a past time. hehe..but maybe, i should just put it at the back of my head for now. i guess..
and its just not my school days that came to mind, sometimes its friendship, or family? ape2 laa..huhu..later :)
p/s well random stuff comes out wht ure accompanying belle to stalk her whaimy :p hehehehe.. 

No comments: