counter

Thursday 25 September 2008

dont know how it feels yet, dont wanna think about it

playing with candles in the dark.. twins? think again. kakak and mahir
the culprit who's leaving me :(
pegi kopitiam ngn baju tido...so we decided to act anything but normal :p
her: what're u thinking about?

me: oh..i was just thinking of what im going to wear.

her: cehh...superficial gler.

actually i lied. i was thinking of what it would feel like when the bed beside mine is empty for another 365 1/4 days. people say you shouldnt think ----omg, joe jonas is so hot in the mtv awards------right, right. fine. its better when u dont think much until u reach the day. :)
but anyway, spent loads and loads of time just cherishing the moments that left. candles to hotels to kopitiam in the middle of the night and movies and everything. and yeah...and laughing ^_^
blame it on my forever roommate that's leaving me.
how does it feel..i mean..having someone who's forever in your life..leaving? I dont know.

1 comment:

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like this blog.
Sorry not write more, but my English is not good.
A hug from Portugal