counter

Saturday 17 May 2008

ATL : day eight



dear.


the whole event ended at approximately one in the afternoon.we said our goodbyes and took pictures for the very last time.my good friends jim and savannah from south carolina seemed sad to see me go.they are certainly adorable.i am elated and my feelings cant be described in words.i really enjoyed my time here and it was brilliant.we were practically free that afternoon.and we certainly had plenty of time to shop.went to the big city to finish up whatever that was left in my wallet.so we crashed in victoria's secret and banana republic instead.shop and shop and shop until one of us started to make severe jokes.overheard a familiar song in one of the stores






i want you to want me
i need you to need me



i love you to love me
i beg you to beg me






and a recognised one too






shorty had them apple bottom jeans
boots with the fur


tralalalala
(and then came my favourite part)
them baggy sweat pants and
the reeboks with the straps

tralalalala
aku poyo tatkala aku teramatlah bosan.


meet jim-he looks like ashton




marta


No comments: