counter

Sunday 18 May 2008

I lost my bracelet Mama gave me between Maths and Islamic Studies. I really like that one bracelet. But when I came early before afternoon classes started, I couldn't find it. Someone may think it's just some lame bracelet on the floor. It doesn't look that valuable cause the red diamonds somehow went off. It's been with me since I was 13. I tried searching everyday since that day I lost it, but it's nowhere to be seen. It's weird, but I really want it back. Today, Kakak bought me this hair band with a red rose on it. And suddenly I remembered that bracelet. It's the one rare birthday present mama ever gave me. Down :( I hope one day I'd get it back. I don't know why today I keep thinking of the bracelet. Probably cause it reminds me of how much mama loves me. And when I get angry with her, I'd look at the bracelet and tell myself how much she loves me. I'm so bad of taking care of things, especially the ones dear to me. And I always wish I'd find the things back, but then I never do. :) I guess this one won't too.

No comments: