counter

Friday 16 May 2008

Extreme:)

This week had been..over the limits. Quoting Daughtry, "Be careful of what you wish for, cause you just might get it all."
Exams are just around the corner. And adding to that, History is the first paper. Ouch. I have to get other matters out of my mind. I think I've been experiencing something that is a little too much within little time. It's like Julius Caesar. Suddenly everything goes out of control.
I want to be like China in the late nineteenth century. Minus the part of being exploited. And get matters that are in my head, and shouldn't be, out of my mind. Why is some unnecessary stuff just occupying my mind and refusing to go out?
Anyway, this empty big house is really making everything......empty. I guess I need the people to make it..home. :) But it's conducive to study. And why am I still writing this blog? :)
Bye..later:)


p.s: Qyna, yeay..you're coming back :) You knw, Belle's been living at L7 since you left. :P

No comments: