counter

Thursday 15 May 2008

Day 6:When ICT class is cancelled :P

Hey, I just rushed to the IT lab, and halfway, someone told me, "ICT starts next week." Great, I should have continued my nap just now. But anyway, one word to describe today..TORTURING. And Belle and Shen are really not helping by making it all obvious. Yeah, yeah. They think I should leave it all to fate. But the problem is, I'm freaking out like..I don't know. Well, my determination of avoiding everything is like..a total failure. And today I got a lot of people asking me, "How was Teacher's Day?" with this I-know-your-secret-smile. Since when does the whole world knows? Well, people found out about Belle, it's not that mysterious how mine went out too. Screw it.
Qyn, miss u :) come back for lit class, that someone is sitting at your place and it's really freakingly torturing. And seriously, Wordsworth will make you mad. ^_^

No comments: