counter

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Rain...rain..don't stop: )

Moving steady. Sometimes, when you just don’t want some matters to catch up with you, you just run so fast, until you know nothing could catch up with you. And when you’re tired of running, you’d just stop and face it. It’s not the matter of how far you run, but how long it takes for you to stop. And most of the time, you’d find comfort in places you least expect to, probably because you just don’t expect.
Days had been funny for me. Today’s the weirdest. My dream and real life actually connected. But anyway, I see loads of important dates on my list. I don’t know how I would cope. This week, again, full of surprises. I surprise myself a lot in this place, contradicting to how I never surprise myself back at tkc. I never figured out why. Recent one is applying to Oxford, with a combination of History and Economics, and well..at St John? I don’t know if I can make it, but seriously, I really like that combination. Funny, the first time I ever thought of applying to Oxford with Nazi years ago, I actually picked Physics and Philosophy. Now, it’s totally different. I should give the credit to Christina for actually making me think twice about Oxford, and that evening Nazi and I surfed the web together to search about Oxford. I’m not running from this-I’m glad of that.
And today’s a blast, although I thought it would be a bad day at first. Qyn and I played under the rain today and we ended up doing more funny stuff at the toilet, when the lightning starts striking. But hey, if you’re thinking of a therapy, mark my words, playing in the rain is the best I ever went through. Right Qyn? You should try it :P No dissappointments. Guarantee! ^_^

No comments: