counter

Monday 5 May 2008

i quote 'pink is my favourite colour'



no matter how many black garments you don to class you will never feel dark inside if you are just as innocent as a cucumber.why cucumber? doesnt matter.anyhow i must say that first monday classes after long weekends are the worst.you will definitely find some of your classmates rocking themselves to sleep while the energetic teacher (no seriously) is teaching in front.lets skip the fact that i am bloody sleepy too.btw for the very first time i proudly present you my new literature teacher ''you are big and i dont have to tell you what is wrong or right -fastforward- all i am saying is my principle is simple.i dont care whethr you wna do my homework and on top of that i dont care if you show up late in my class'' all smiles.angguk angguk in perfect agreement.deep inside i know they are doing the same thg (grinning and thinking of more free blocks equivalent to more sleeping time) while waiting outside the office to meet zaidi i stumbld upon a warden and she spotted me right away hence brought me to the side to hav a chat declaring the world (oh-so-loud-voice) that she saw me on tv last weekend 'urgh mane ade cikgu silap orang kot hehehe' she objctd 'tidakkkk betol saye nampak kamu.kamu yang blablablablabla tu kan?' and so i said 'urmm takkkkk lah mane de mane de hehehe' she frustatedly screamed 'ish kamu ni betol lahh jgn nak malu malu saya tau' whatever.indeed it was me.last year.

-qyn

No comments: