counter

Sunday 11 May 2008

Simply CRAPS..**

I couldn't sleep. Weird. I feel so tired already. :) Never mind I'd figured I'd write some craps down, so don't bother to read if you don't really welcome craps. ^_^
"...biarlah ku bertanya...para bintang2 tentang erti kita..dalam mimpi yg sempurna..." that song echoes in my room. It's been like more than a month already since that person was gone from my life..sad? Hahah..I don't know. I wonder if I am..too. I did a lot of things, just to forget everything. I succeeded well, (I think) I don't really hear the songs he used to send to me while trying to sleep anymore. I could get through one day realizing how he never came into my mind for even one second.
Yeah. Thanks to a substitute. And the heaps of commitments to attend to. And Belle. And Qyn. And Shen. And Mummy V. And Christina. I guess, whatever it is, life will never pause to wait for you. It just goes on and on. And when someone leaves, you see a lot of other people coming in. If you open your eyes wider. And yeah, if you open your mouth and talk too. :)
I never thought I'd say this. But..there's more to life than to love and being loved in return. :) And maybe, I'd never get myself so much into that stuff until..I don't know.
Today, I tried opening the Quran randomly, something I do when I want an answer, or a sign. And Allah gave me a sign. The first thing my eyes settled on was a verse, ( I don't really remember exactly how the verse goes) But it says something about how Allah created His creations in pairs, so that one would feel calmness and love towards his or her pair. And Allah created love between the two for a reason, and it's a sign for those who really think. And I'd figure out that somehow, if the love is really true, it won't go anywhere. It will happen. It wouldn't be true, if it happens a little too many times would it? (Right, bear with me)
But anyway, my parents are coming back tomorrow. I know I'd be scolded, cause my phone bill kind of shoot up exceeding what Bapak can stand, and well, there are a few things occuring during their absence that I know my parents would erupt like the volcano that causes tsunami of anger. Hahah..weird..we have this agreement that we'll all be in this together. (That's unfair, I just came back) heheh...now I regret coming home this week. Fine, fine...it's Mum's Day tomorrow anyway. Mama won't get angry..(I hope). I doubt it. But whatever it is, I still love them, although I have a big chance of getting the long "lecture".
Belle and Shen, enjoy the college birthday. ^_^ And Qyn, enjoy your time in USA...:)
Now, I feel like sleeping.

No comments: