counter

Saturday 3 May 2008

the truth is...*cut*

qyn n arine r alwys updating their post.
unlike me :(

well, thers an excuse for dt..or maybe, i just don't hv a clue on what to write. haha . major 'blonde' moment (as if i'm evn blonde, which is not;p) today, luckily, qyn gave me a topic to start on. yeay!

saturday noon. after having massive problem on finding transportation n nt to forget severe fighting scenes, finally, qyn n i managed to hang out together wit qillermaz at bukit tinggi, klang. hooray! first up, cinema. d last movie i watch, rule#1 still embeded in my mind n i bet so does qyn's. haha. we were selecting a movie to watch, when i cme up wit a suggestion "y don't we go wit 'slit mouthed woman'?" another horror-mandarin-movie. a sure no! qyn's excuse amused me, " both horror movie i'v watched really freak me out. i hd to ask my maid to sleep wit me cz i'm soo terified".nice one. we end up watching ironman from d third row seats, which was a neck-aching experience i must say. bt it ws fun, watching a movie wit hot-actors-cum-no-kissing scene while eating doughnuts-popcorn-manggo juice ( my lunch actually ). i don't agree wit u, qyn. tony spark's last sentence ws catchy enough for me....."the truth is, i am ironman"...simple but yet cn arouse so much attention rather than -the-truth-is-i'm-gay;p don't u think its a bit gay-yish.no offence. really enjoyd d movie. went for a-barely-an-hour shopping. mission accomplished. bought a present for mother's day. proud. 4.45pm, we were out of bukit tinggi, returning to our own home. less tiring than midval's hangout though.

-love, belle-

No comments: