counter

Friday 27 June 2008

*****

I miss him badly. Yeah I do. Everytime he's gone. He's miles away with limited connection. I wonder why I miss him so badly sometimes. I mean, we barely talk like we used to. I don't think he even knows my favourite colour. But I don't know if this is coincidence, but he makes me laugh the time I need it most. I never really told him how much he mean to me. I guess sometimes, the things you really mean, don't go easily through your words, as fast as things you don't mean that much. You see it's weird that I can write a whole essay about him, when I can't even say how much I love him everyday. Or tell him how no matter how angry I seem to be, I'd always love him. I guess I just like the feeling of knowing that he's there. Like the fact that, no matter how weird I turn out to be, he's there. Or no matter how insignificant the things I say that he's there to hear. I guess when you say something really intelligent, lots of heads will turn and hear you, but when you say something stupid, not everyone hears, in fact, only few listen, but then you know they're the one you should treasure. Yeah, funny you're my hero, but then you'd always try to make a hero out of me..and I wonder if it works. I hope one day you'd succeed :P heheh. I didn't even ask when he's coming back. But I know what he's going to buy for me when he does. KLIA's chocolates and university tshirts. Hope that doesn't run in the blood. ^_^

No comments: