counter

Monday 23 June 2008

From Incredible Hulk to Birthdays : )

Incredible Hulk was lost, alone and on the run. When he thought he lost everything, he finally figured out that actually, not everyone left. People always leave, but doesn't mean every single one would. And sometimes, even if it's just one out of a hundred, it does matter. "Nothing I have is truly mine"..that's the phrase in this song I'm hearing that keeps repeating.
Yeah....today was a marathon of movies. spent my whole day at mid valley. then ended up at a beautiful restaurant during dinner. We had this band to sing a birthday song for Mama. but it turned out he sang about 3 other songs for us. Then Bapak told me to give them a tip..and man it was a lot of money! (Haha..maybe I should do those stuff as part time jobs one day) Except maybe all the glasses will crack and the rain will fall.
But today isn't another "boredly normal" (man, I really like that word) day. Cause I learnt one lesson. It's not happiness that chooses you, it's you who choose to be happy. :)
p.s: Happy Birthday Christina ^_^

No comments: