counter

Sunday 29 June 2008

Family-ish weekend


Balqis

The Friday night starts with a goodbye party for Dek Yah...waa...i'll miss u. The 1990s trio will be incomplete for years to come. But like paklang said, we can always schedule a holiday at Bandung..haha..like we have the money. :) I guess really, we are all going one by one, starting a journey of our own.
pause* Luqman comes in and show off his rm 500. cehh...x aci tul. nk keje ngn tokwan gak :P hahah.
me: (takes the money and count the notes) Luqman salah kire laa..ade 9 je..mane ade 10 helai. (with one in my pocket)...
Luqman: curik!
:P he goes away with his money happily. man, i'm so bad at doing this. down :(

replacing Bapak in his boss' daughter's wedding. we actually have our seats. usually in stuff like this, we get free seating tables way at the back. Glanced at the name beside my seat. Gosh, a Japanese? Right...suddenly a couple of a Japanese man and an American woman came. "we are currently teaching.." I go..right, so I talked craps with them...and after some time another man came, "hey, we used to work together at the UN remember?" I'm like...right...........
eating time: eat like a proper young lady, mama whispered. use that cutleries. yeah. i looked at everyone around me, they actually used a fork, a spoon and a knife. I'm like, how do u enjoy your food with so many cutleries?? I ignored the knife, took the other two and ate my way. hehe.
desert: ice cream!! I dunno if the happiness was so clearly expressed when the other UN guy remarked, " u sure must enjoy ice cream" I smiled. right..
but i hv to admit, it was one experience. but weird for me, i talk a lot with the strangers i first met at the table, when Mama's not there. When she's there, I simply shut up and hear them talk. And why..I don't know. huhu.. but it was fun, long time since we had quality time together. hehe..

ultimate high five with the most attention seeker cat in the world.
watched WANTED with kakak and kakqilah.Moment of History: The first time i ever ate at Friday's. finally i got myself a cheap watch at the flee market after weeks without a watch. but hey, i think i'm starting to enjoy life without a watch. but i hv to hv one nway.
then, we went and had a late lunch with Tokwan and mak imah and mak su. Bet everyone is envying Tokwan, being a man with five young ladies as company..hehe. we cheered tokwan up, and i influenced him in ordering a milkshake and a cake. but mak imah ordered a sugar free one. fine.. we chatted about everything, and laughed at the endless jokes. Fun. don't underestimate the fun of spending time with ur grandpa. it can be really, really fun, frm all the embarassing stories u get about ur mum. Huhu. It's more of sweet rather than embarassing actually.

And Today, bapak came home, saying he's going to US next week. okay..fine, but he didn't bring university tshirts this time. This time its KLIA chocolates. Hehe.
And yeah, my family-ish weekend is ending in a few hrs. :)

No comments: