counter

Tuesday 24 June 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA
eventhough things are not as how it used to be, but one matter will never change, we love you more than you know.



" I just like having you in my life..."


Made of Honour is one romantic comedy that is SO sweet. Haha..watched it with Hanis yesterday..it's one of our rare day outs together..just the two of us. Funny, when we were little, we used to envy our older cousins for the freedom to go anywhere, to be independent. And now, we'd smile thinking..haha..we got the freedom too now. But the dark side of it, our younger cousins would dig our purse to see who's got the most money. To them ATM cards is the "symbol of wealth"..funny I got two, but then I bet the sum of my money wouldn't be as much as they thought..or maybe, because the fact that living in Lembah Beringin is just so...less costly with less temptations.

While writing this, my eyes had been wandering around my room and I realized how much red roses are there in my room. But they're either dead or plastic...:) I used to like real red roses, and the first one I ever got was just the way I like it..just one red rose without any decoration, just the red rose with a red note..during english carnival. It's still with me now, then the second one, is actually plastic, a bouquet with a bear graduating..haha..those were the one I got during graduation night last year (still with me too) and the recent one is actually used to tie my hair..but eventually the rose fell off, (i'm so bad at taking care of things) but then cause I like it so much, it's still on that rack there, it's plastic btw. I used to love real flowers, now I like the plastic ones. Haha..next, what else in me would change? I don't know. Haha..we'll see.

Well, as I continue to write craps, I would like to congratulate anyone who read up until here, cause you can still stand me crapping. Heheh...

" Oscar's basic formula for satire is his character's assumption of a code of behaviour that represents the reality that Victorians ignore.."

The Importance Of Being Earnest is so full of hyporicsy, and Wilde must be very frank to point it out. Yeah, maybe so, maybe not. Well I bet no matter how people deny it, there must always be part of Wilde's truth in everyone. Kakqilah's not home, she went to BTN..and Luqman got bitten by a wasp today. My bibik said he got bitten by a "lebuan" and me, still in the midst of dreams goes "Amende la tu?" inside, but outside I just nodded. I figured out that she's not sure if it's "lebah" or "tebuan" so she simply combines the word. I don't know if he still wants pizza today, he's been saying that since Sunday. I guess I've been maximising my craps today. Till then.




No comments: