counter

Sunday 15 June 2008

a kingdom called bore-DOM

im soo bored rite now. currently, safe n sound at home.with nothing-ness to do. so i ended up browsing through d Internet randomly. i reckon that lately iv been doin lots of 'random stuff' that are insignificant. somehw, its an alternative way to waste my so-precious-time rather than s.t.u.d-y-ing. sadly, there's one more week left before the semester comes to an end.time flies soo fast without me evn realising it. come to think of it, i guess we all win d bet, rite qyna n arine? does the "bet" ring a bell, huh guys? the first bet we evr made in college, precisely on 22nd jan 08. i don't think it will happen considering the amount of time we have now. thus, we shall host a victory party, i guess. haha. *wink*
i don't know hw, but this song suddenly keep playing in my head. related to my life, i most certainly disagree. or is it? -clueless-
Wandering the streets, in a world underneath it all
Nothing seems to be, nothing tastes as sweet as what I can't have
Like you and the way that you're twisting your hair round your finger
Tonight I'm not afraid to tell you what I feel about you.
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
and cannon ball into the water
I'm gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have
For you I willFor you I will
Forgive me if I st-stutter from all of the clutter in my head
Cuz I could fall asleep in those eyes like a water bed
Do I seem familiar, I've crossed you in hallways a thousand times,
no more camouflage I want to be exposed, and not be afraid to fall.
p/s : i bet christina n varsh hd a wonderful time during spanish club dinner. and not to forget, arine with her charity visit thingy. btw, arine enjoy your outing to tg malim tmrw k dear. one last thing, thx abang man, for the book!
-love, belle-

No comments: