counter

Tuesday 10 June 2008

i wish i was a fake plastic tree

swimming gala.only a couple of ''loyal'' swimmers visibly appeared during this year's swimming gala.apparently i entered all events and it was fun.minus the part that i didnt perform during my fifty meters freestyle at the end of the day.darn it.i thought i'd die of apoplexy but i didnt fortunately.gee some semangat rumah i have but it was worth every single effort.ive nvr seen ppl so spiritd that they'd do anythg for their own house.and fun is always evaluated with sheer exactness and this time my goo goo friends are the exact butter of my cake and the tongkat to my payung. and on top of that since belle was effortlessly cheering for us, she carried me gagahly across the field.wee bit of fun there belle (you should let me horse-ride you again) thanks hun.i love bergala so lets bergala some more people (:
oh and one more thing.thanks to the point fives who deliberately planned the ''surprise'' party for the four of us.i love the cupcakes.i love the people.i love everything.it was a magical-fattening night.please dont let me go out from here.

No comments: