counter

Sunday 8 June 2008

When you really love someone, you'd want to be with them at any cost ^_^

Port Dickson. All I can think of is the polluted waters there. Fullstop. Not so fast! Hahah..First surprise-you're gonna spend your night in a wagon ^_^...2nd surprise-there's an attic there... 3rd surprise-Tokwan's in the pool already...4th surprise, we have our own booked BBQ dinner together a.k.a all the food is ours, and the open air space too...5th surprise (not that surprising)-I was expected to go on eating for 2 and a half hours straight. 6th?..Nabil and Aqil starts singing.. 7th..the boys did some sexy girlish dance, (note: with parental supervision) making us burst into fits of laughter...8th-we all went onstage and danced the chicken dance...9th surprise..naim starts asking for 20x2 to everybody(no one understands) figured out it meant two twenty cents to play some game..10th surprise-slept late..11th: woke up with a loud call from Pak Lang, "Lets play futsal!" 12th...there's a horse in th resort! (amazingly) until someone says, " There's loads more there and u can even ride 'em" 13th Someone tells me, "don't go on the horse, it won't have the strength to support you(why am I not that surprised?) 14th-Go-cart! Here we come..15th I abandon the rm20 go-cart for a rm5 canoe 16th I can actually paddle a canoe! :) 17th I walk back with everyone else..WET 18th we finished clearing up everything in only half an hour-u'd be amazed if u see the mess we made. 19th- Luqman came into the room giving me and hanis free go-cart coupon 20th-the 1990s girls me-dek yah-hanis...went on a go-cart race 21st: I actually drive something smoothly without bumping or destroying the go-cart. 22nd..me in the lead? wow! 23rd..the whole family's cheering their heads out..wow...24th i actually went faster and faster... 25th..WHAM! Hanis hit me with her go-cart...wo..it feels good 26th I hit her back and laughed so loud 27th I was going so fast, i forgot which side is the brake, turned out i pressed the other one so strongly, I went CRASH..straight into a pile of tyres... 28th when everyone asked "Did you damage your back?" I was asking "Did I damage the go-cart?" 29th No damages reported. 30th My back aches until now :) But man, it was GOOD! No wonder Nathan hit the wall when Hailey left him in OTH 31st: Everyone raced and we got the mercy of free laps from one of the resort officials 32nd: Pak Teh whispered to the girls, go and take pictures with that kind guy..he'd be very happy..33rd..we went what the--? 34th kind-merciful guy missing in action 35th acap hugged me and said "bye sayang" hahah...cute lil' boy..you'd be a charming guy one day 36th my purse got invaded and i had to pay for a couple of ice blended due to the discover of the abundance of money in it 37th i'm gonna miss these moments ^_^
yours truly bebeh, arine
(publish post button pushed by : belle and qyn)
sorry arine, nak post jugak sebab the world should
tau how family-ish uu are (: sanggup u escape class
maths for that! well worth while la jugak. cis while
we are stuck here like a bunch of lunatics tgok movie
cinta evry day. man. well at least belle said ''qyn i will
wait for the one''. yes uu should and that goes fr u too
arine (:
love,qyn
i see, having loads of fun. no wonder you wanted to go so badly. if i'm in your shoes, i'l do the same. lets just say.. i'm giving you an out this time. haha. as qyn said earlier. yup, we spent our entire freaking weekends watching movies, to be specific, love movies. hey qyn, i'm proud of what i said and yes arine, i will wait. no more whaimy-qriqie hunting. :) this time its for real, thx to all the movies involved; ie notebook, a walk to remember, if only..tonnes more.
-love, belle-



No comments: