counter

Friday 13 June 2008

Boston~

there are times when a person cares. there are times that she intend to hurt you the way you do. there are times she feels that you are intimidating her. there are times she can never forgive you. no matter how hard u tried. there are times that she said trust is just broken when the last thing you have that reminds you of her has the word on it. n the most surprising fact is that when you yourself are not surprised. you can only look back and say that you can't change the past. and eventually there are times a person is unpredictable to even as near to herself. and she can't change that. and the fact that her unspoken message went through. she's better off without me. I get the point. and when you just see how many people she has in her life now, you just can't help being happy of her progress in all aspects in life..and the person she has become. but it hurts that you know deep inside, you can't be part of that life anymore. but then like she says, life goes on and what I say is the memories stay like dreams. it seemed real..but it's just for some moments. and then it's gone. i think the song Boston really understands my feelings right now. :)
----------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------

I'm not going back this week. When Qyn and Belle and Shen and Christina are going back.
WAA:( but this week had been tiring. and the fact that i almost lost my senses..twice..n got in bed for the whole day..for two days.
but bapak's message cheered me up. He's coming on Sunday to bring me to Tanjung Malim! Isn't that great? hehe...i know..i know..i feel loved. :) hehe...
but anyway semester's ending next week. n qyn's leaving...:( I'd miss u Qyn...yeah, yeah and you will say "don't start.." :) okay, okay.. and i appreciate the fact that u took care of me when i was sick..well, u n shen arguing at the end of my bed, whether i should eat rice or maggi...gave me the remedy i need. Laughter. No wonder I recovered so fast do I? ^_^
and belle...i know u'd be tagging all weekend. you're turning me into a pretty acceptable bitch:p Haha...
enjoy your weekend qyn.belle.shen.christina. :)

No comments: