counter

Sunday 15 June 2008

Charity Visit






KL.......never thought there'd be such a place....like Pantai Dalam :) We reached the setinggan area early in the morning and we were amazed by the number of people waiting..300+ (freaked me out) and deep inside I went, "How am I ever gonna motivate some kids?" Chill2...:)
suddenly a kid came to me and kissed my hand ^_^then another, then another..man, they're so cute. Haha...kids just know how to charm you..
when i finally got my group...they all looked at me and kak ajah blankly. Great..how am ever going to motivate them? Hurm.....but magically, i find myself talking..haha..wow..am I actually talking a lot?
eventually it was a memorable event..got a place there in my heart ^_^...
yerp...i forgot..we also visited this mak cik...with a house at the top of a hill. phew..i was sweating like hell by the time we reached her house. and poor woman, i admire her patience withstanding such a life..no electricity and depending mainly on rain for water...wo..may Allah help her in going through her hardships.....
i guess i realized how lucky i am to have at least a life where i don't need to worry about...neccessities. I mean..it's always there.....without fail. :) i guess i've been..not as grateful as i should be..^_^

No comments: