counter

Saturday 21 June 2008

lari lelaki gemuk lari

runfatboyrun

a guy left his woman at the alter

while she was heavily pregnant.

and he ran away.eventually five

years later he explained to her,

''spoiling you a day was better than ruining your life''

haha.guys are super-bitches.thanks nazu for the great gay movie.you made me laugh blood while watching it.and thanks for the gelombang nestapaku harap bersinar melody too.heart you hun.what a nice way to end a perfect semester.after the short shocking period of tear dropping with the girls (christina started first) and then the sudden kamal appearance ''ape korang ni emo-emo plak isk isk isk isk'' not funny dude you boys just dont feel anything.but you guys made me smile all the way back home.i will try my best ok lalings.i remembered my dad asking ''why are they so sad?'' ''oh. they are just being my friends.and friends support each others butts.big or small.tonggek or gempal.leper or not.i know you dont understand.its a girl thang'' grins.anyway ehem belle anda tidak menangiskah atas pemergian i mean perpisahan seorang senior yang oh dicintai? haha.kill me dude.i know your soul is sliding away but dont look back in anger.i hear you say(:dont mind me i am busy doing math or house or south parking or nothing at all.suddenly i feel like bowling.hmm or not.

No comments: