counter

Monday 17 March 2008

:)

Wo..memories from forum..sweet memories eh?? ^_^ Sometimes I think, life is full of coincidence, but in truth, they're all simply FATE :) I'm watching House currently..and thinking... BELLE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY..am I the only one watching 18SG and 18SX illegally now?? Yeah2..although physically I'm tall..but I am young ^_^..u see today, I accompanied my eldest sister to buy some stuff, and u know that shop girl asked? "Is that your big sister?" I'm like...Do I look older than a person 7 years older than me??

By the way, Belle, you know, if u wanna enter kick boxing after Easter, I bet u'd get Christina as company. Tun Razak is postponed..I heard. :)

And Qyn..whatever u do..u know we'll support u..but well..things will never be the same if one of us goes missing rite??

Anyway, Mr Bear finally emailed me today. Well, I figured that he stopped emailing not bcoz of that email we agreed to send, but he was caught in an accident. He blacked out in the middle of his journey home by a bicycle..and hospitalised for as long as that. Happy? Yeah. Mc Sub? Hmm, well...^_^ but then after a few hours I figured out I still need him for distraction. Cause well, I admit life had been dissappointing when Mr Bear suddenly shut up like that, but then, when he reappeared after that "temporary" leave, I guess things will never work out the way I want it to be.

Because who emails u for three years and simply ignores a message with your phone number, unless he takes it as "friends"? Yeah, maybe I should learn to accept reality..:) Those things will never happen^_^ Right? Maybe I got a little used to his absence already, although it really sucks sometimes.

But probably, this time, Mc Sub wouldn't help that much. Maybe I should start facing "it" rather than inventing a Mc Sub along the way. Haha..now Qyn I understand why substitutes never work when you really like a guy. :)

3 comments:

qyna.belle.arine said...

pity pity pity
mr bear
arine af al th days
he fel exactly on the day
you sent hm tht mail
woaa
hang on.coincident?
i think not!
hey hey
its provn laa
during hs hard momnts
in th hospital
you xde mood th whole bloody
week.ingaaat tak
:)

qyna.belle.arine said...

ohh yea
arine m so right
again m right.ohh wait m
alwys right about subs.
dah dah
get on wth it
such worthles sampahh
thy can be
but yrs hmmm
i think he s just
plain nice lahh my dear
my advc to you:
1.forgt sub
2.act blnkly with bear
3.find anther sub to sub sub (get it)
4.into gays.yeahh bloody gays keep you cmpany fr years

:)

qyna.belle.arine said...

wehhh
hang on
18sx?
hey you undrage!
but after consdering
hw blue you are arine
(wic somtimes freaks me out)
ohh oklah
tengok lahh
:)