counter

Thursday 13 March 2008

^_^ Here I Am, Finally..

Okay, fine..I'm sorry I didn't update earlier..(u don't get siblings to fight one laptop with)..^_^..
anyway..right now..as you can guess, I'm at Tokwan's house, keeping him company. Did I mention he went to Sunway Lagoon yesterday? He's so full of life and spirit, I don't know how I'd do without him. Just finished watching Dunia Jam 11 with him and I think he's asleep already. Yeah, my uncle's family have to leave last minute and well, here we are, as SUBSTITUTES.. But I enjoy being a SUBSTITUTE..:) that's why SUBSTITUTES own special places in my heart..:P
My family's celebrating 2morrow, hols for most of them are ending by this Sunday, and well, soon, I can finally concentrate on homeworks..What's interesting today? Ate pizza...again, this time with my little kitten fightiing for the same pizza until I finally agreed to share:) (don't worry I know what hygiene means) and f.y.i..I get to download A Thousand Miles score for piano with my little brother's help. But it was fun, until I realize how hard it is to play the song. Too bad..
And well, here's the pics that suddenly appears in my phone after being taken by a little cousin ^_^:

They're so cute aren't they? :) It runs in the family...hehehehehe:p
I guess life has been at two extremes
, awfully good and awfully bad. It depends on which one I choose to express everyday. And you know what I end up doing. At the end, you just tend to leave one option out rather then to tend to it. Settle down on what I have rather than what I lost, settling down on people who believe in me rather than people who gave up on me, knowing that you can't own everything..and at the end the hardest thing to do is not getting someone you really want, it's keeping that's hard..:) Alright2, I'd better stop with those philosophies..^_^
I think I need some sleep. BYE..

:) Always,
ARINE

1 comment:

qyna.belle.arine said...

hey arine
i can definitely
see th highlited
words
hoy mcsub dah rindu ke?
lepak latr i wna
plan a double date fr u guys
bwh pokok sbelah rc
you and mcsub
belle and qerik

:)