counter

Saturday 8 March 2008

of elections and merry anniversary

YAWN


currently listening to the song 'no air'.or is it no water.tiada air.that's better.



well my first day during easter break.not bad really.i thought it was goin to be a disastrous start.woke up early due to some several commotions.one factor.my little brother keeps on locking the toilet door.which results in loud-unbearable screams and shouts of 'i will tell mama youve been hanging out with HER too much'. then it goes 'if you keep on locking the door'.childish.but that totally works.everytime.and yes he owes me big time for not telling.such a wonderful sister i am.and i think i should be dubbed as the most wonderful-adorable-sensible sister there is.no seriously.fine.lets not be pompous for once.it is ironic.after figuring out that my little brother is with my junior.and my big brother is currently with my senior.yeah how weird the world can be nowadays.and then the question from my fellow comrades will definitely sound like. but qyn bla bla bla bla? no further comments :) election is today.eventually.damn i cant cast a vote just yet.hence marking the end of the so-called cold war.war of posters i mean.semak.and shah alam accentuates semak-free areas.


ive been busy.thinking.busy thinking.


the fact that the results are coming out and im not mentally prepared.scholarships.and how intel promised me a secure place.but still.no outcome.until this very moment.instead of doing my lit homework which revolves writing.durh.2000 words in fact.i find myself staring blankly for one solid hour.doing nothing.notice the blank screen.


I

NEED

TO

START

FOCUSING !


aha.suddenly my parents declared that they are celebrating their anniversary today.haha.my brother and i went all blank until we looked at each other and then started to laugh crazily.but hey who never likes anniversary.thus magnificent lunch was served at my moms fav Japanese restaurant.hungry.hell hungry.the salmon fish filled me with joy hence successfully carve a smile on my face.after one freaking day of mourning.sigh.then browsing tru some apple goodies as my mom finally realised how lapok my laptop is.yeah.new laptop it is before college starts again.supposedly i have to accompany ataneta (moms good friend from new zealand) to midvalley.she needs some art brush for her art work.a pro she is and a total dummie i am.she will definitely help me during this break.i need to polish my drawing skills.which i dont really need to (has nothing to do with the course im taking) but since shes such a darling i just nod and yes being her student i will.i know.i am soo good.


then for the past few HOURS.filled with

eating.eating and eating.



baby food.good for your metal teeth:)





movie date tomorrow :)

-qyn

No comments: