counter

Tuesday 25 March 2008

of tourism porfolios


this event happnd yesterday.i was accompanying my mom and my dad. they were playing tennis.while their ohh-so-miserable daughter was basically wandering doing nothing but eating.lapar lapar.so we were heading bac home until suddenly.my mom. goshh she introduced me to the new minister of pelancongan.azalina othman said if m not mistaken.yeahh ive been reading th papers.so she was thrilled to see me? nah she knows me not. so my mom was saying 'this is my daughter from tkc' and she was like 'ohh i see so how was the result?' and then i said 'ohh fine' then she added 'i wish my anak do well in her spm ni mesti you pandai ni kannnnnnnnn' omg. nerd sangat kah penampilanku sebagai seorang remaja.'ohh tak lah mane ade' typical answer.modest me.but seriously she seemed so sad and she said she is not going to talk much about her plan as the new minister.woaa nice nice confession there.i dont knw about her but her sadness is vividly portrayed (well done) on her face and somethg tells me she is sad about th election? gosh.enough said about that. to belle seriously i tak nak balik college.lol. but eventually yeah my parents are sending me as we are all going to mc to see my adik this weekend.mc is having this pathetic open-day.urgh malas malas malas malas.but miss him i do.and yeah to be frank i am very very very very happy and elated to know the truth about the girl. gosh i stayed up doing my homework and end up googling her instead.thaaank you fr saying the word belle.i know you are mean.since you are all geared up to get bac to college i wna remind you to bring along your bday present and camera is neccessary (warning you).hey we should name th pink twart qerik.or darimi.or kamal perv.or pompous.i know kill me kill me belle.




from my lit homework on julius caesar 'this was the most unkindest cut of all'

-qyn

No comments: