counter

Saturday 29 March 2008

pictures of you pictures of you again



devastatingly tired.cramp feet.sore hands.well we started our so called tour after lunch.yes they were so excited-jolly.and i was.i was practically sleepy.as usual.

















the miserable phonebooth caught my eyes.nicely done guys and now it is obvious.gee.the event was so so simple.and yes he was nice 'very cute and clean' according to my mom. no comment. looks underage to me.i was aiming fr the clock behind him.eventually the cam grabbd him instead.













not long after that.i was beginning to feel damn.bored.






















the gallery was close.







disgusted by the fact i tried to open the gate.but to no avail.th pakcik guard spottd me.and so i ran.

























tengok dari jauh je lahh
















tough luck when you have me as your ultimate tour guide.i bet quietly they say m bloody crazy.well i was absolutely bored.


















arine dear.no matter hw hard youre trying to avoid me from telling th truth about whats going on.i will apparently know it tomorrow.bla lah you tak nak cerita.hey you guys should stop with al ths nonsense hullabaloo melodrama.look at me.happy and care-free.wee.



-qyn




No comments: