counter

Thursday 13 March 2008

I sure LOVE toddlers:)

olla..
well d past few days hv been filld with.. quite a lot of "unplanned" stuff i might say(actually, some are nt)..let us begin with :

MONDAY morning; woke up by a 'loud' bang sound..found out it ws coming fr my room..shocked, my youngest cousin fell fr my sis's bed..pity audrey, she ws crying loudly i must say..cnnt blame hr, she's jz few months old. panic for a moment, my parents brought her to d clinic while i, stil sitting on my bed(practically 'mamai') trying to figure out 'hw come my cousins are here in ds early hrs'..am i dreaming??no, definitely not.

owh, nw i remember..my mak long hs something to do in penang, so she sent off her kids along with her maid to our house for 2 dys. its a yeay..i guess. well, audrey is d youngest n we hv, danisha( i calld hr nisha). basically, i playd with nisha, nt really good at handling babies..too fragile for me. let me introduce you to nisha..tadaa..





hmm.. i cn sy dt nisha is special. she hs hearing problems, dts why evn at d age of 4, she stil cnnt talk properly like normal kids. fr my own obsrvations, she's bright n a fast learner, evn a good immitator too..haha. we startd of with writting (i knw2, it sounds like pre-school..boring)..do alphabets n numbers..she's good!! then, ltr at night, urm my dad hs ds, some sort of collection of racing cars..nisha chose 5 cars n arrangd em in 1 row..cn't help myself, so i strtd teaching her again..

belle : nisha, ds is car 1, car 2, n so on..blablabla..
since she cnnt talked, she used hr fingers instead. nisha showed fifth cr first, well i ended up teaching hr descending ordrs.

TUESDAY ; mostly, she played with my sis, jihah...thought i cn relax. then, she screamed, found out they were quarelling bout balls n stuff outside..settled d thing,cme inside. few minutes ltr, nisha cme up to me..

nisha : aaa-aaaa..aaa..aa( pointing outside..)
i tried my best to undrstand what she's saying..
belle : owh..jihah amik bola nisha eh..

told my sis to give it back to hr..d situation wnt bck to normal again..but it didn't end there. nisha kept screaming as she wants ds n dat...n pity me, hv to translate evry single thing dt she said..nt a good translator, i am. thn, to kill time, we played with d racing cars again..but ds time, guess wt..it's acsending ordr. aftr learning both, i think she mixed it up..she counted 1,2 ,3 n aftr d third car, she cm bck to 2,1. oops, my bad for teaching hr 2 opp stuff bt i hope she learnt something though. while waiting fr their dad to fetch them, did drawings n scribblings wit nisha..i ws practically ruining hr colour pencils, rsults fr my bd sharpening skill. make a lrge hole on hr colur pencil..my apology to nisha ( i'l buy u a new one k..hehe).

at last, hd to say goodbye to nisha n audrey..*sad*

-love, belle-

1 comment:

qyna.belle.arine said...

hey belle
mccricket wd be ohh
so proud
go famly girl!

:)
-qyn

p/s i stil think audrey temoh is a nice name