counter

Sunday 23 March 2008

:)

:( Right now, everyone's gone. I'm the only daughter in the house. But no one's fighting with me for the laptop tonight.
I finished One Tree Hill Season 1 today, and my Econs homework (which is really confusing)
Can u imagine, yesterday my mum met her TKC friends at some kenduri, and became so... TKC girl. Ouch! And she went off with her friends. When Kakqilah called that night, my mum sounded so different, Kakqilah made this dramatic what-happened-to-mama exclamation mark that made us all laugh. Haha..now I can imagine her once being a TKC girl. That night, we picked Mama up and ate with Tokwan and a few relatives I don't really know. (Tokwan hhas a wide range of connection) And Tokwan insisted that we accompany him just for a while(that was until 12 actually). But then, he sounded very happy especially when a stream of little cousins showed up too. Yeah, I like seeing Tokwan happy. :)
Realizing that I am much heavier than Abang, I decided to cut down everything I eat by half. And yeah, my apetite kind of decelerate. :) But then Abang convinced me that I'm not fat, so well, I still half the food consumed but my apetite accelerate again. ^_^ Like Tokwan said, "Eat while you can still enjoy doing it" Heheh...
Bapak came back today. This time I got a tshirt from Stanford University-RED. Haha..I like it. I should make a collection of university tshirts, cause, that's basically the souvenir Bapak buys anywhere he goes. This time, Luqman got the special present-a pair of Timberland shoes. And he bought this whole of tshirts from Hollywood, but I ended taking another San Fransisco Tshirt.
Mr Bear? Well, it's complicated. But what I know, it's nice having him again in my life. :) I guess I wouldn't think too much of possibilities, and enjoy the moments with him. What I know, whatever it is, I wouldn't wanna lose him again. Yeah, he really let me see the world from a different angle. And it's good for me. But then I won't hope too much. I mean, life is still long ahead, so why think too much of that? It's good to settle down as friends. Then, there's no breaking ups, and friendship is something that stays. I mean true love is never temporary, so if it's true love, it'll last, right? And well, I guess, haha..Mcs just won't work with me anymore. ^_^ Yeah, Mc Sub is a good distraction:) but then I realized, I just don't wanna think of the things I should be thinking actually. It was fun, can't deny that, he's one interesting character to observe that reminds me a lot of the past, but then I should probably learn to let go the past. :)I don't know if I'm gonna succeed, but I'll try. Hahah..sometimes I think it's funny of me to actually thought of the "substitute" thing. But I guess, my "brilliant" theory of distraction turned out to be invalid, for me. Maybe it would work for Qyn? :P Hahah
I better return to Bismarck and the German Confederation. BYE

No comments: